Saturday 4 December 2010

More items added...

Thought I'd add a few more items ...

I love these old tin plates and have quite a few now - I'm just selling my duplicates.



This one is a Baret ware "Alcohol resistant Delft serving tray". £2.50 plus £1.75 postage

Also selling some of my vintage tins. Great for filling full of haberdashery goodies and giving to a vintage lover.



I love this country scene of sheep being driven along the road by the farmer on his wagon. It's about the size of a packet of cream crackers. It's hinged and is in great condition. Let me know if yu need precise measurements. £3 plus £1.95 postage Sold - thank you



Lovely Wedgewood Coffee pot - art deco, designed in the thirties.
Sit beautifully with the green, yellow and blue utility ware. £8.00 plus postage £4.50 - Sold



Matching jug and bowl - £3 plus £2.50 postage - Sold



4 delightful coffee cups and saucers. Smaller than regular tea cups. £7.50 - the set plus postage £4.50 Sold Thank you

If anyone is interested in a combination of items please e-m me and I will adjust the postage price.

2 comments:

  1. Oh why oh why am I so far away??? I love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying to lose weight then you absolutely have to get on this brand new custom keto plan.

    To create this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, money-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a great keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete